Diagnostics > Coagulation
Stago STart®The STart® is a benchtop hemostasis analyzer featuring Stago’s patented method of electro-mechanical clot detection (Viscosity-based Detection System). This method eliminates interference from lipemic, icteric or other optically dense samples or reagents. Compact and user friendly, it offers an excellent reliability.
Stago STA Satellite®The STA Satellite® is a fully automated bench-top, Haemostasis analyser for clotting, chromogenic and immunological assays using random access mode. The STA Satellite® offers complete automation to the low-medium activity coagulation laboratory. It offers technological advances to ensure a high level of system reliability as well as ease of operation, insuring flexibility and complete security, all within a small footprint.
Stago STA Compact®The STA Compact® is a fully automated, benchtop, Hemostasis workstation capable of performing clotting, chromogenic and immunological assays simultaneously in random access mode. The system’s unique method of sample management offers moderate throughout and rapid processing of STAT samples without the need to interrupt current testing. All sample and calibrator dilutions are performed automatically, increasing staff productivity for laboratories performing moderate-volume routine and specialty coagulation testing.
Stago STA-R Evolution®The STA-R Evolution® Expert Series is a fully automated, stand alone hemostasis analyzer with laboratory automation connection capabilities. Clotting, chromogenic and immunological assays are preformed simultaneously in random access mode.
- A new comprehensive software under Windows® XP operating system which integrates more flexibility, user-friendliness, traceability and security for a better efficiency
- An optimal sample management (high workflow, continuous loading and unloading procedures, large on-board capacity, cooled sample area, ...)
- Dedicated accreditation and certification features (complete and secure traceability file and different data export formats)
- The most flexible solution to interface coagulation with automated robotic lines
- Test Selections: 200 user definable test
- Samples: 220 on-board sample capacity, Primary tube sampling, 5 samples per rack
- Thrombin Time
- Extrinsic pathway factors
- Intrinsic pathway factors
- Heparin (UFH and LMWH)
- Protein C
- Protein S
- Lupus Anticoagulant
- VWF- D-Dimers and fibrin monomers- Microparticles
- Plasminogen, Antiplasmin and TAFI
- Quality Control